It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
- Groundbreaking chain design and technology.
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology.
- Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOW LINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity.
- The Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world.
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings.
- Compatible Speed (CN) - 12s Eagle
- Chain length (links) - 126 links
- Colour (Outer link) - Black
- Colour (Inner link - Black
- Chain connector - PowerLock
- Inner link finish - Chrome plated +PVD
- Outer link finish - Nickel+PVD
- Pin variant - Hollow Pin
- Pin treatment - Chrome Hardened