- All products are added to your cart.
Blue Cycles Returns Policy
- You are welcome to return any item to us within one year of purchasing it from bluecycles.com.au for a full refund subject to the Blue Cycles Returns Policy Conditions
- You will be issued a full refund to the original payment within 14 days of us receiving the item
Blue Cycles Returns Policy Conditions
- Items you are returning must be in their original, unused condition, with all labels still attached and in the original box and packaging
- The Blue Cycles Returns Policy Conditions excludes the following items
- Customised items such as wheel builds
- Nutritional products or those with a best before date must be returned within 28 days of purchase
- GPS systems such as sports watches or cycle computers can only be returned if unregistered
- Intimate garments such as underwear and swimsuits can only be returned if the items are unworn (for hygiene reasons)
- Exchange is not offered for items purchased from bluecycles.com.au, except for items which have developed a manufacturing fault and are to be exchanged under warranty.
- Return shipping costs to Blue Cycles are covered for faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items and via Australia Post (standard service, prepaid satchel or box) only
How to return items to Blue Cycles
- Log in to your account in our online store at bluecycles.com.au. Note: You must have an account to create a return shipment. If you placed your order as a guest, you will have to register with the same e-mail address to convert your guest account into a customer account.
- Your recent orders are displayed. Click the View for the order you want to create a return for.
- Click Return items at the bottom of the page to create the return shipment.
- Choose the products to return and the quantity.
- Give a return reason. You can choose a reason and an action or create your own, and then click send the return request.
- Pack the items and Blue Cycles Returns form into an appropriately sized satchel or box
- Send the items you wish to return using tracked postage to this address
- Blue Cycles
- 2/12 Totem Road
- Coconut Grove
- NT, 0810
- We will assess your item for return within two business days of receiving it at our Coconut Grove store. If the items meet the Blue Cycles Returns Policy Conditions we will email you confirmation of processing a full refund to the original payment method. In the event your return does not meet the Blue Cycles Returns Policy Conditions, we will email you. You will have the option of collecting the item from our Coconut Grove store in Darwin, or we can ship to you at a $15.00 charge. Items will be held for a period of 90 days. Once this period has elapsed, the goods will be donated to charity.