- All products are added to your cart.
- (6) green patches (SKABS) individually cut
- (1) round metal scuffer
- (1) clamshell package
- Other uses: Tubeless bike tires, tarps, tents, wheelbarrows and other miscellaneous plastic and vinyl repairs
How to Patch a Tube
Anyone who has been riding bikes for a while can tell you that sooner or later, you’re going to get a flat. When flats occur, the best thing you can do is be educated and prepared to patch the tube so that you can quickly get back on the road. Follow these step-by-step photo instructions on how to patch a bicycle tube in 4 simple steps.
Instructions & Tech Specs
To apply pre-glued patches:
- Roughen puncture area with enclosed metal scuffer and wipe clean
- Peel off the patch backing while not touching or allowing the adhesive to become contaminated
- Apply patch over the puncture and press firmly
- Insert inner tube into tire casing and re-inflate