No Puncture Hassle is a incredibly lightweight and dependable tubeless tyre sealant. Muc Off have created this in collaboration with the world's top downhill and road riders. Featuring Mud Off's revolutionary microfibre molecules for filling bigger holes and tears and the highest quality latex for creating a strong seal instantly. What's more, Muc Off's recipe also contains a UV detection system that highlights any punctures you have yet to notice. You can depend on this sealant when out riding over harsh terrain.
Also check out Muc-Off’s 300ml Inner Tube Sealant bottle option. It's the perfect size to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go!
- Suitable for Road / MTB / Downhill tubeless tyres
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won't ball up
- Microfibre molecules to fill large holes and tears
- UV detection system which highlights any punctures
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 Compatible
*If using in extreme heat (+35°C) simply top up if needed
- Non-corrosive, biodegradable and easily washes off with water
- It is compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres
- Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C.
(add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- MTB 26" & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- MTB 29": 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)