- All products are added to your cart.
The Muc-Off Tubeless Rim Tape is made from our own proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount of stretch whilst maintaining the durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal. It's semi-transparent material makes locating the valve hole easy. Supplied with 4x Seal Patches. Available in a 10m roll in 6 widths to suit most Road, CX, Gravel, MTB and Plus-sized rims.
Why not also grab yourself a pair of our Tubeless Valves to go along with your tubeless setup.
WHAT SIZE RIM TAPE DO I NEED?
The Tubeless Rim Tape that you go for should be matched up with the size of your wheel's internal rim width. You should be able to find this measurement on the inside of your rim, or alternatively check your bike's manufacturer's guide online. Failing that, it's time to dig out a trusty ruler and measure it yourself!
- The tape itself is made from a semi-transparent material so that you can still easily locate your valve hole
- Infamous Muc-Off pink so even the inside of your rims stay looking fresh AF
- Comes with four seal patches, so you’re never caught short
- Comes in 6 different widths to suit most Road, CX, Gravel, MTB and Plus-sized rims
- Extreme strength and durability
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate air-tight seal
- Engineered to stretch to fit perfectly in the contour of your rim
- Comes as 10m roll - allowing for 4 applications
If your rim width doesn't match up exactly with our sizes below, just go for the next size up.
As a general guide:
- Road/Gravel (17 & 21mm)
- XC/Trail (25mm)
- DH/Enduro (28 & 30mm)
- DH/Enduro Wide (35mm)
- First up, clean your rim using our Glue & Selant remover to get rid of any unwanted residue that might be left behind from a previous setup
- Select the correct sized rim tape to match up with the width of your wheel's rim (check out our guide above)
- Locate the valve hole
- Peel back some of your Rim Tape and begin to apply and press down on the opposite side to your valve hole
- With your thumb holding down the tape, lightly peel the tape back and continue to press down to ensure you've got a firm bond with the rim itself
- Rotate the wheel around as you continue to apply the tape
- Once you've gone all the way around the rim, continue on to create an overlap of around 10 - 15cms
- Cut the tape at a 45 degree angle and press the edge down
- Check for any air bubbles and gaps, ensuring to press down firmly if you do spot any
- Apply the finishing patch over the edge of the tape to ensure a firm seal
- Push the valve through the rim hole and secure with the 'O' ring and locking ring
- Refit the tyre and inflate - you're now ready to add your sealant!