Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favour of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with SRAM's proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- Stronger riders can increase chainring size for speed, without sacrificing climbing.
- Eagle Coloursystem lets the cassette and chain express the look of the bike. Available in Black, Gold, Rainbow and all-new Copper.
- Provides a massive 520-percent gear range.
- Speed (CS) - 12s
- Gearing - 10-52t
- Cog finish (Cassette) - Copper
- Technology (Cassette) - XG
- Cog sizes - 10-52t: 10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,52