- All products are added to your cart.
Some bike cleaners out there have a carbon footprint bigger than the Jurassic Park T-Rex, but not us. Muc-Off are always looking for new ways to reduce plastic and water usage along with their CO2 output; so they got cracking on the epic task of developing the ultimate powder-based cleaner! Over three years, they tested and tinkered with hundreds of versions until Muc-Off landed on the one. Formulated using the latest technological advancements and the finest biodegradable ingredients (75% of which are plant-based!) their newest creation is not only incredibly safe for you and the environment, but also for all bikes and finishes.
At Muc-Off, they don’t do things by halves. Punk Powder delivers the signature cleaning power you’ve come to expect, but with readily biodegradable ingredients and 92% less packaging than two of their standard 1L bottles it truly is a guilt-free gleam! The fast-dissolving formula means it’s ready for use within seconds of water being added, and if you want to go full eco-warrior you can even use collected rainwater! Simply reuse your old Muc-Off bottle or grab one of our new aluminium Bottles for Life and get busy cleaning – it even works with Muc-Off's pressure washer to create an awesome foam for the fastest clean possible.
It’s not just the powder that’s green and mean (on grime), but the packaging too. It’s 100% plastic-free, and each sachet is compostable (certified to EN 13432 standard) and made from renewable raw materials. We’ve even used vegetable-based inks!
From production right through to the powder itself, sustainability is built in. So you can shred hard, with a clean bike and conscience. Punk Powder is the future of bike cleaning – the future is here!
- Unused sealed sachets should be stored inside the box in a well-ventilated, dry place and protected from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
- Can be stored for up to 3 years.
- Each sachet contains 30g powder.
- 2 x 30g sachets per carton box
- Makes 2x litres of bike cleaner
- 100% plastic free packaging
- Readily biodegradable ingredients
- 100% water free
- Refill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste
- 92% saving in packaging compared to 2 x 1L bike cleaner
- 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials
- Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks
- FSC recycled card box containing 2 x sachets – that makes 2L of bike cleaner
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, disc brake pads or rotors
- Alkaline based and free from alcohol, CFCs, EDTA, solvents or acids
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- Cruelty free, not tested on animals
- Grab your empty old bottle of Muc-Off. (You may need a pair of adjustable pliers to remove the trigger from the bottle). Or purchase our Bottle for Life.
- Fill up to the shoulders of the bottle with 1 litre of lukewarm water for faster formula activation!
- Carefully cut one corner of the sachet open along the diagonal cut lines.
- You can carefully pour the sachet straight into the top of the bottle. Or using the box, fold the inside of the lid together using the printed lines as a guide and use this as a funnel to pour the powder into your bottle. (Please see our video for full instructions on this.
- Screw your spray trigger back onto the top of the bottle. Ensure it’s tight!
- Shake the bottle vigorously for 30-60 seconds to activate the formula. If you notice any undissolved powder simply keep shakin’ it!
- Go clean that filthy bike!
Bike Cleaning Instructions
- Rinse bike thoroughly before applying Bike Cleaner.
- Spray Bike Cleaner onto the entire bike including components and leave for 3-5 minutes.
- Agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse entire bike thoroughly with fresh, clean water.
Top Tip – Don’t forget to always protect components after washing with Muc-Off's MO-94, Bike Protect or HCB-1 and your frame and suspension using our Silicone Shine! This will help reduce dirt adhesion between washes and make maintenance easier!