Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this sleek pedal installs like any pedal. And it's quick to transfer between bikes.
By precisely measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally XC100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system.
For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favourite SHIMANO SPD cleats in mind.
From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round. A transferable spindle can be installed in Rally™
RK road or Rally™
RS road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
Make sure you’re ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours (with LR44 battery type)
- Weight: 451 g
- water resistance.: IXP7
- Maximum rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: SHIMANO SPD
- Q-factor: 53 mm (55 mm with provided 2 mm washer)
- Stack height: 13.5 mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect™
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth®