- All products are added to your cart.
Shimano's CN-HG601 Sil-Tec chain is designed for use with 11-Speed drivetrains and can be used on both road and mountain (MTB) bikes. Designed as a 105-level chain, it boasts both low friction surface treatment SIL-TEC and PTFE (Teflon) surface coating to bolster durability and smooth shifting.
- Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) for 1x11, 2x11, 3x11
- Same durability as current 10-speed chains
- Smooth and precise shifting
- Inner plate SIL-TEC, outer plate grey
- Quick-Link version
- Performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
Superior to simple coating, SIL-TEC ultra-low friction surface treatment is an advanced plating process that improves system performance through the use of imbedded fluorine particles. SIL-TEC products run smoother and wear longer in all conditions.
HG-X11 directional chain realise more smoother shifts and greater overall performance.
Right and left sides are optimised for front and rear shifting respectively.
|Application||Road, MTB, E-Bike, City|
|Closure Type||master link (Quick-Link)|
|Pin Type||chromed, solid|
|Recommended Groupsets||105 5800, SLX M7000-11, STEPS E8000, STEPS E6000|
|Weight||257 g (114 Link)|