With up to a 160 km range, you can go to work, go to the shops and go wherever you want without breaking a sweat. This pedal-assist e-bike is easy to use and a blast to ride. Just get on and Go!
You want the power and fun of an e-bike along with the comfort of a Townie featuring Electra's patented Flat Foot Technology®. The Townie Go! The 8D EQ is a solid choice for those who want to go further, faster and more fun on this easy-to-use ride.
The Townie Go! The 8D EQ features a quiet Bosch Active Line gen 3 250 W motor with a top assisted speed of 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), and is complete with the Purion display. An 8-speed derailleur provides a nice range of gears while the mechanical front and rear disc brakes and balloon tyres allow for a smooth ride. Colour-matched mudguards keep you clean in all weather conditions while front and rear lights keep you safe.
The Townie Go! The 8D EQ is the perfect ride to get you around town in style. Run errands. Commute to work. Go to the shops. With four modes of support from Eco to Turbo, there’s no wrong way to ride this pedal-assist e-bike.
- The best-selling Townie paired with the legendary performance of Bosch motors delivers more smiles per mile.
- Ready? Steady? Go! The PowerPack 300 battery and 2 AMP charger allows for quick and easy charging.
- Bosch's Active Line motor is super quiet and provides the perfect amount of assistance.
- 26" balloon tyres provide an amazing, cushioned ride.
- Colour-matched mudguards keep you clean. while front and rear LED lighting keep you safe.
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown is for general comparisons only. To find your perfect fit, visit us or any Electra authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
26" Wheel: 149.5-185cm (4'11-6'1)
Is the colour you want currently sold out? Please text or EMAIL US or to know when it will be back in stock!
- 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h
- Rear hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc 36h
- Anodised alloy 26"×36h
- 26x2.35" balloon
- Shimano Acera Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Acera 8-speed
- Forged alloy 170 mm, Bosch type, 38t FSA chainring
- Sram PG-820 11-32 8-speed
- KMC X8.99 nickel plated
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x350mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Electra hand-stitched leatherette
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front: 180 mm, rear: 160 mm:
- Bosch PowerPack 300, includes a 2 AMP charger
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanninga LED
- Rear light
- Spanninga LED
- Reflective battery decal, ring lock mounts, painted chain guard, internal cable routing, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 22.5 kg / 49.5 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).