*** New, Unboxed Stock ***
It looks like it’s from the future, but it’s here now. Sram's lightest, stiffest, and most accurate integrated power meter and chainring combo is now on Force. Quarq D-Zero technology is accurate to +/-1.5% and isn’t affected by temperature changes, and the consistent 13-tooth gap on the rings ensures fast and reliable shifting. Not just unbeatable on performance, our integrated rings are also incredibly long-lasting. And let’s not be modest: the combination of these rings on our iridescent carbon crankarm is the best looking thing out there.
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Power meter is fully integrated into the chainring set for lighter weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Measures right and left leg power balance
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- DUB bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility