- All products are added to your cart.
This USB rechargeable 18 lumen rear tail bike light has 6 different light modes for maximising your visibility and a massive run time of up to 23 hours.
Specialized Stix Sport Rear Bike LightReviews
The Stix Sport is a tiny but tenacious 18 lumen rear tail light which offers multiple options for maximising your visibility when out riding, both day and night. It is a wide angle light with six different modes — ranging from steady to flash. Depending on which mode you use, the tail light has a massive run time of up to 23 hours. It is USB rechargeable via its convenient built-in tab which eliminates the need for a charging cable.
- 7 to 18 lumens output
- Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions
- 2.5- to 23-hour runtime
- Built in tab for charging via USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no charging cable required)
- Flexible mounting system compatible with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately)
- Six modes including: Steady High (16 lumens), Steady Low (7 lumens), Power Surge (16 lumens), Power Flash (18 lumens), Disco Flash (7 lumens), Eco Flash (7 lumens)
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator
- Additional mounting options available separately
- Colour: Black
- One size