- All products are added to your cart.
This 95 lumen USB rechargeable front bike headlight has six light modes for maximising your visibility and a runtime of up to 13.5 hours.
Specialized Stix Sport Front Bike LightReviews
The Stix Sport front headlight packs a punch for its size throwing out up to 95 lumens. It is a bright light that enhances your daytime visibility and safety and can also get you home after dark in a pinch. The Stix Sport wide-angle light ensures you can be seen from multiple directions. It has six light modes, ranging from steady to flash, offering you multiple options for day and night riding. It has a descent runtime of up to 13.5 hours, depending on the mode you choose. Thanks to its cleaver built-in USB tab, the Stix Sport can be charged via any laptop and phone charge port without need of a charging cable.
- 35 to 95 lumens output
- Fresnel lens maximises visibility in all directions
- 1.35- to 13.5-hour runtime
- USB rechargeable in two hours via built in tab (no charging cables required) to USB port of any laptop or phone charger
- Flexible mounting system compatible with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately)
- Six modes including: Steady High (70 lumens), Steady Low (35 lumens), Power Surge (70 lumens), Power Flash (95 lumens), Disco Flash (35 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens)
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator
- Additional mounting options available separately
- Colour: Black
- One size