- All products are added to your cart.
This USB rechargeable rear tail bike light has a massive run time of up to 77 hours and offers 6 different flash modes for maximising your visibility when out riding, both day and night.
Specialized Stix Elite Rear Bike LightReviews
The Stix Elite is a versatile rear tail light offering multiple options for maximising your visibility when out riding, both day and night. It is a wide angle light with six different modes — ranging from steady to flash. Depending on which mode you use, the tail light has a massive run time of up to 77 hours. It is USB rechargeable via its convenient built-in USB tab which eliminates the need for a charging cable.
- 12 to 62 Lumens output
- Dome lens concentrates output from CREE XBD centre LED for 1/2 km visibility in the brightest sun
- Fresnel lenses for secondary LEDs provide wide angle visibility
- 2.4 to 77 hour runtime
- USB rechargeable in two hours
- Six operating modes: Steady High (46 lumens), Steady Low (18 lumens), Power Surge (37 lumens), Power Flash (68 lumens), Disco Flash (40 lumens), Eco Flash (12 lumens)
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator
- Additional mounting options available separately
- Fits seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, plus most seatstays (Aero strap mount available separately
- Colour: Black
- One size