- All products are added to your cart.
Riding is for everyone, so Specialized created the Camber to provide a dialled fit for rippers of all sizes, from kids on up. The Camber comes equipped with all the comfort, style, and ventilation to make every ride a joyride.
Complies with the Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older.
- Camber earned the highest 5-Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating™ from internationally renowned Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- The MIPS system is a low-friction layer that allows a sliding motion of 10 to 15mm in all directions. Studies indicate that this reduces some of the rotational forces transmitted to the brain during angled impacts.
- With x-small to x-large options spread across five unique shell sizes, the Camber eliminates excess bulk to deliver a comfortable and streamlined fit to a full range of riders.
- Easily-adjustable, one-size Headset SX fit system with adjustable Tri-Fix web splitters delivers an easy and accurate fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System optimizes ventilation.
- In-molded shell improves strength and reduces weight.
- This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor.
- Average weight: 370 grams (medium).