- All products are added to your cart.
The Air Tool Comp features SwitchHitter II head that automatically switches between Schrader and Presta tubes valves. This pump fills big tires fast and makes for a great all-arounder that’ll get you out the door and riding—fast.
Delivery time 1 Hour for In-Store Pickup
Specialized Air Tool Comp Floor Pump - Rocket RedReviews
The Air Tool Comp Floor Pump is the go to option for those in the market for a good quality and value for money floor pump. Dependable, versatile, and accurate. It checks all the boxes with a dual-stage pressure gauge that delivers the low-pressure accuracy that your mountain bike tires require, while also matching the high-pressure needs of your road and gravel tires. At 365cc-per-stroke, this one fills big tires fast and makes for a great all-arounder that’ll get you out the door and riding—fast.
- Dual-scale 3" (76mm) oversized gauge has 0-30 PSI (2.2bar) zone for mountain tires, and 30-120 PSI (8.2bar) zone for road tires.
- SwitchHitter II head automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves.
- Steel base and aluminum barrel construction.
- Ergonomic wing handle is overmolded for comfort.
- Includes spare rubber seal for head.
- Max pressure: 120 PSI (8.3bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 365cc