- All products are added to your cart.
Shimano's RC9 road shoes are very stiff, stable and barely tip the scale at a scant 243g per shoe (size 42). It sports a rounded heel cup for rear foot stability, anti-slip heel lining, and high density insole with adaptable arch pads. Encounter a heatwave or a rainstorm? No worries as its upper is made with highly-breathable Teijin microfiber with dimple perforated drainage/vent holes.
- 360º surround wrapping upper creates a supremely engineered fit for all riders.
- Heel cup with anti-twist stabilization secures optimal foot positioning for intense acceleration and high tempo cadences.
- Function-specific zones and scientifically optimized upper materials maximize fit and pedaling performance.
- Dual low-profile BOA® Li2 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustments.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
- Adjustable powerzone lace guide securely holds forefoot.