Engineered to take you further, faster, for longer. The Reserve 50|65 was designed for sprint stages, triathlons, and anywhere with straight long enough to make a break for it.
The 50 in front slices through the air while still guaranteeing predictable handling in crosswinds, and the deep, 65mm rear helps you bank watts for those crucial final KMs. They’re ready for tubed or tubeless setup, built with sensible and easily-replaceable spokes, and all the nipples are on the outside, so you can focus on racing, not fussing.
- Wheelset Weight: ZIPP ZR1 1,600g (Front 710/Rear 890)
- Designed For: Sprint races, triathlons and crits
- Freehub: Sram XDR
- Disc Style: Centerlock
- Inner Width: 21mm
- External Width: 28mm
- DepthFront: 50mm, Rear 65mm
- Recommended Tire Dimensions: 25 to 35mm
- Spoke Count: 24
- Rim Weights: Front 505g, Rear 535g