It's right for you if...
You're looking for a fun, quality bike that is both comfortable and stylish. Or maybe it's your first time riding since being a kid. Or you just want to get outside on two wheels more. With our patented Flat Foot Technology®, you’ll experience the comfort and control of our unique frame geometry in great colours to choose from.
Shimano Revo twist shifter provides a smooth transition through 7 gears, allowing you to climb hills with ease. Linear-pull brakes control deceleration for easy stopping and Bontrager 26" tyres roll smooth for a cushy ride. Internal cable routing, water bottle mounts and platform pedals round out the ride.
The Townie® 7D continues to be the best-selling bike in America for a reason. Once you ride a Townie, everything else is just a bike. It provides the utmost in comfort, style and quality. Take a test ride and feel the Electra difference. With a variety of bold colours to choose from and features that will help you go the distance, the Townie Collection offers something for everyone.
Is this bike you want currently sold out? Please text or EMAIL US or to know when it will be back in stock!
- Bontrager 26" tyres with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalise your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with mudguards, a basket or bell.
- Townie 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- High-tensile steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low flange 32h w/QR
- Rear hub
- Alloy low flange 32h w/QR
- Painted or anodised double-wall alloy 26"×32h w/machined sidewalls (select models)
- Bontrager E6 Hard-Case Lite 26x2.00" w/reflective stripe
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TX-35 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170 mm w/steel 44t chainring w/double chain guards
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge 68 mm/118mm
- 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7 nickel plated
- Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy 27.2x400 mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Electra hand-stitched
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded, semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: cold-forged alloy linear-pull
- Internal cable routing, painted chain guard, and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 14.97 kg / 33 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing. The prices shown are the manufacturer's suggested retail prices.
Bike and frame weights are based on pre-production painted frames at the time of publication. Weights may vary in final production
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.