- All products are added to your cart.
It's right for you if...
You thought a quality e-bike was out of reach. The Townie Go! 7D is an easy-to-use and fun-to-ride electric bike at an attainable price. Whether you're an experienced rider or just looking to get back on two wheels, this is a solid choice for anyone looking to enhance their lifestyle.
The tech you get
The Hyena System provides confidence and control through three modes of power support with a rear hub motor, while the LED display shows your battery charge and support level. Mechanical disc brakes provide smooth and powerful stopping, and Townie saddle and grips ensure a comfy, stylish ride.
The final word
Go! To work. Go! to the farmers' market. Go! up and down the block with a big grin on your face because this ride delivers more smiles per mile. The Townie Go! 7D is the pedal-assist e-bike for everyone no matter what age, height or experience level.
Why you'll love it
- The Townie Go! The 7D features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for ultimate comfort and control while riding.
- Reach a top assisted speed of 25 km/h with support from the Hyena Rear Hub Motor.
- Monitor your level of power support and battery charge easily with the Hyena LED Display.
- Turn your e-bike into a me-bike with a basket, bell or helmet. The e-ssentials, of course.
- This Go! e-bike combines quality, comfort and value with Electra's signature style.
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown is for general comparisons only. To find your perfect fit, visit us or any Electra authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
- 6061-T6 aluminium w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, straight/tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/6-bolt disc, 36h, w/QR
- Rear hub
- Hyena hub motor w/6-bolt disc, 36h, nutted
- Anodised alloy 27.5"x36h
- 27.5x2.35" balloon
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical gear display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Forged alloy 170 mm, 42t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- Hyena T47 w/integrated torque and cadence sensor
- 7-speed 14-34t
- KMC Z7
- Resin platform w/non-slip rubber tread
- Ergonomic w/shock-absorbing elastomers
- Alloy straight post 27.2x400 mm
- Alloy custom bend 25.9" width/4" rise
- Comfort Kraton
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm quill, 80 mm extension
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threaded/semi-integrated
- Brake set
- Front/rear: mechanical disc brakes
- Rotor size
- Front/rear: 180 mm:
- Hyena 250 Wh, includes 2 AMP charger
- Hyena LED
- Hyena rear hub motor, 250 watts
- Painted chain guard, ring lock mounts, internal cable routing, anti-rust hardware
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).