- All products are added to your cart.
Infused with Electra's legendary style and patented Flat Foot Technology®, the 7D offers a solid range of gears to handle any hills you may encounter on your way to the beach, your friend's house or around the neighbourhood.
It's right for you if...
You value a high-quality, easy riding beach cruiser with an upright riding position and plenty of gears to get you to your destination comfortably and in style. The Cruiser 7D is built to withstand years of use. Choose from a variety of fun, fresh colours and get ready to turn some heads.
The tech you get
Patented Flat Foot Technology® provides optimal comfort and control. The Shimano Tourney 7-speed with MEGARANGE gearing and Shimano Revo twist shifter allow for smooth and easy shifting. A sturdy cantilevered frame, alloy rims and stainless steel spokes will keep you riding in style for years to come.
The final word
For comfort and style, nothing compares to an Electra Cruiser. We changed the game by moving the pedals forward, relaxing the angle of the seat and opening up the entire frame geometry. Our Cruisers are simple, fun and easy to ride. All you need to do is choose your favourite colour and apply sunscreen.
Why you'll love it
- The Electra Cruiser 7D embodies the simplicity of the beach cruiser with enough additional gears to tackle some hills.
- Features our patented Flat Foot Technology® for amazing comfort and control.
- Cruise comfortably on the promenade or bike path with 26" RetroRunner tyres.
- Add a bell, basket, fenders or a surf rack to make the most of those long summer days.
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown is for general comparisons only. To find your perfect fit, visit us or any Electra authorised retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
26" Wheel: 160-180cm (5'3-5'11)
26" Tall: 167-188cm (5'6-6'2)
- Classic hi-ten steel w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- Steel unicrown
- Front hub
- Steel 36h
- Rear hub
- Alloy 36h
- RetroRunner 26x2.125"
- Shimano Revo 7-speed twist w/optical display
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY 7-speed
- Classic steel one piece w/44t chainring/double chain guards
- Bottom bracket
- 9-PC loose ball
- Shimano 14-34t
- KMC Z7
- Resin platform w/non-slip tread
- Electra comfort w/elastomer springs
- Classic steel pillar
- Electra café
- Comfort Kraton
- Alloy classic
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Alloy linear pull
- Painted chain guard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- 18.14 kg/40 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).