FLEXIBLE SECURITY FROM ABUS
With this bicycle lock, you can quickly and effectively provide basic protection with a low risk of theft.
The Primo 5510K Spiral Cable Lock from ABUS is the answer if you are looking for a bicycle lock for your entry-level bicycle or a children's bicycle. When folded, the ABUS lock can be easily transported in the Snap Cage mount mounted on the bike. The 10 mm thick, super-flexible spiral cable offers effective protection when securing the bike around a solid object in regions or in places with a low risk of theft. In addition, we recommend using the Primo 5510K Spiral Cable Lock as a secondary lock for an additional bicycle component lock.
- 10 mm thick, high-quality and super flexible spiral cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
Operation and use:
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing entry-level and children's bikes
- SCMU (Snap Cage MU) – Bracket for mounting to seat post, frame or rack stay 15 - 55 mm in diameter. Mounting is tool-free and simple with fixing straps.
- SCLL (Snap Cage LL) – Bracket for mounting under the saddle, to the saddle clamp bolt 5 - 8 mm in diameter.
- SR – Lock carrier for cable and coil cable locks. It is specially designed for mounting under Selle Royal saddles.
- Coil cable locks offer a compact transport size and have an extremely multifunctional and practicable length
- The lock is ideal as a second lock for securing components