- All products are added to your cart.
GRAPHENlube – World’s first hydrocarbon-based (wax) chain lubricant containing Graphene. It exhibits extraordinary durability at single application whilst maintaining impressively low friction for a prolonged period of time in both wet and dry conditions. It’s everything you can really wish for in lubrication. Up to 1800km on single application (dry conditions), 3-10W savings over other lubes. Perfect for Road, Triathlon, Gravel, Mtb and E-bike
ADVANTAGES OF GRAPHENLUBE - CHAIN WAX LUBRICANT:
- Able to hold sub 5 Watts of frictional loss over 900km on a Single application (in dry, low dust road conditions. After immersive lubing)
- It gives you “free” power regardless the conditions- read more below.
- Extends life of your drivetrain, hence saving on replacement costs.
- Repels water and does not attract dirt
- Dry, paste like coating that can stay on the chain over 1800km (in dry, low dust road conditions. After immersive lubing)
- Unique black look of the lubricant when dry
- Safe- Does not contain any harmful solvents.
In simple terms it’s a “wax” based water emulsion, with a special mix of high purity graphene, that is liquid when you apply and becomes almost solid when it dries on the chain. Wax based lubricants exhibit far greater tolerance to water and dirt contamination, successfully separating moving chain parts from abrasion and filling in all the imperfections on friction surfaces. Graphene – the wonder material that is still not commonly used because of its incredibly high cost, is a great additive for a few reasons. It has extremely low friction coefficient in all the environments, is far stronger than any known material to a man and it can cling to metal protecting friction surfaces from excessive abrasion. Moreover, it repels the water and is not permeable to air reducing therefore oxidative stress on the metal surface. Even a single atom layer is enough to reduce the friction considerably.