- All products are added to your cart.
The SJ Evo is juicier than ever. Long, low and slack! Specialized took their top of the line S-Works carbon frame, dressed it with SRAM GX Eagle and bombproof alloy wheels to create a riding experience like no other. Get ready to whip it out sideways!
Delivery time 1 Hour for In-Store Pickup
Specialized 2022 StumpJumper Evo CompReviews
This bike cannont be freighted, however it can be purchased online and picked up at your convenience.
- All the travel in the world is useless without the proper shock tuning and kinematics. For the new Stumpjumper EVO design, Specialized prioritized kinematic performance. Applying lessons learned while developing the Enduro, then following that with more than 1,000 hours of field and suspension lab development, Specialized’ve not only improved the pedaling performance of the Stumpjumper, but Specialized made it more capable, agile, and lively. They increased anti-squat, so the suspension better resists pedal bob, and we further improved bump performance on square-edge hits. Bottom line? This thing shreds trails, not legs.
- The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper EVO is the most progressive yet. Long, low, slack, short offset fork, steeper seat tube angle – these are requirements for modern progressive riding. But not everyone jibs the same way, which is why the geo on the new Stumpjumper EVO is fully adjustable with six different settings. You can adjust the BB height by 10mm, you can adjust your head angle by two-degrees, and you can make these adjustments independently of each other. Finally, if you want to go full-party mullet-mode, the EVO lets you run a 27.5-inch rear wheel mated with a 29-inch front.
- Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight.
- Specialized introduced the SWAT™ door on the Stumpjumper in 2016, adding room IN your frame for those “oh sh**t” necessities like pumps and spare tubes, and immediately rendering jersey pockets redundant. With the new Stumpjumper, Specialized have increased the volume and added a SWAT™ Bladder, giving you an extra 22oz of water storage – the same size as a small water bottle – hidden in your downtube.