- All products are added to your cart.
While the Epic EVO sees a seemingly modest 20-millimeter increase in suspension travel up front over its Epic stablemate and just 6-millimeters out back, Specialized worked overtime to make sure it’s been implemented in a way that’ll have you saying ‘Whoa!’ as soon as you hit your first stretch of singletrack.
Meticulously engineered to retain as much of the Epic’s standard-setting efficiency as possible, the EVO’s new suspension kinematics work in concert with Rx XC Tune customized suspension front and rear to ensure you're able to make the absolute most out of every inch of travel on tap, while still offering increased anti-squat characteristics for improved pedaling efficiency.
With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It’s also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allows riders to adjust headtube angle and bottom bracket height to easily customize Epic EVO’s handling characteristics.
Keeping the Epic EVO Comp just right is a well-balanced component mix featuring powerful four-piston SRAM G2 RS brakes, an X-Fusion Manic dropper, and RockShox SID Select fork.
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO’s FACT 11m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to reduce the EVO’s headtube angle by half a degree while lowering bottom bracket height by 6 millimeters.
- X-Fusion's Manic dropper post offers infinitely adjustable travel via it's slick shifter-stye remote lever for hassle-free operation when things get dicey.
- 4-piston calipers on an XC bike? What a wonderfil time to be alive—SRAM's 4-piston G2 RS calipers offer plenty of smooth, controllable power to keep the EVO's newfound speed in check.
- Tubeless-ready rims feature a modern 30-millimeter internal width, allowing tires to achieve their ideal profile and footprint for optimal traction.