- All products are added to your cart.
NOTE: Please contact us for availability. In-store purchase ONLY.
Pro Tip: Use Specialized's Shiv Finder tool to determine the proper Shiv size for you.
There's only one bike that's going to help get you to the top of the podium this season and that's the Shiv Disc.
Keeping in theme with "race-ready, right out of the box," Specialized have selected a spec that embodies uncompromising value and unwavering speed. You'll get Roval's C38 carbon wheels to keep you rolling fast, Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset to deliver crisp, always-perfect shifts, and Specialized's new Sitero Expert saddle.
- The incredibly aerodynamic, crosswind-optimized, and non-UCI-legal FACT carbon frame features all the details you’ve asked for. It’s packable, adjustable, has Specialized's Hydration and Nutrition Fuelcell systems, and it makes it easy to find your perfect fit. Compared to the fastest 2011 Shiv setup possible (Fuelcell, slammed bars, clean cable routing, BTA bottle), the Shiv Disc is nearly a minute faster over the Kona course. With a more typical Shiv setup, the Shiv Disc is faster by minutes—plural. So, no matter how much you need to carry, you’re sure to have the fastest setup come race day.
- What was that about storage? Just like with the original Shiv, the Shiv Disc features both Hydration and Nutrition Fuelcell storage options, but Specialized didn't simply reuse them. Instead, Specialized designed them from the ground up. They moved the Hydration Fuelcell from inside the frame to the rear of the bike. Now, it's entirely hidden within the frame (even the hydration hose), which not only allows for more fluid capacity, but it also helps with aerodynamics. The Nutrition Fuelcell utilizes the additional volume created by the "New Shape of Speed" for the down tube, and this creates plenty of room for snacks. How many snacks? 10-12 gels, 4-5 bars, or 5-6 chews fit with ease, and it can also be removed to easily access the Shimano Di2 A-Junction Box or a flat repair kit
- Specialized also made sure that the Shiv is plenty adjustable for you to dial-in your fit. The frame comes in four different sizes that are based on over 1,000 Retül fits with actual athletes, all to ensure that your ideal fit is achievable. Specialized's Shiv Finder tool makes it easy to determine your size based on your current position, so getting your most powerful aerodynamic position is easily achievable.
- Adjustability was also high on the list for the aerobars, extensions, and arm pads, so the cockpit is adjustable on nearly every access. Need more or less base bar stack? Simply loosen a single bolt on each side and tilt it up or down. The aerobars, themselves, also offer plenty of adjustability—fore, aft, and pad width, all with aggressive and relaxed positions in mind. An added bonus of this adjustability is the ease of travel. All you have to do is fold the base bar down to the fork, unbolt the cockpit, and your Shiv is ready for the bike box. Specialized couldn't make it any easier.