The Giro F range blends an upright ride position with the light weight and speed of a road bike. Perfect for commuting, weekend fitness and general riding on paved surfaces, all bikes use Shimano components and cranks for reliable performance. Most models now offer disc brakes so regardless of your budget, you can have the assurance and control of discs for powerful, controlled stopping, regardless of the weather.
KEY FEATURES OF THE GIRO F1 ROAD BIKE
- Avanti Design Tech alloy frame is lightweight and fully compatible with racks, fenders and rear mounted kickstands
- Shimano 21 speed components for gearing options on even the steepest of hills
- High density Zero Sport saddle for comfort even on those longer rides
- Light alloy wheels with 35mm wide tyres, for reliability and confident grip
- Oversized low-riser bar gives an upright and controlled ride position
Visit Avanti for bike specifications